2 thoughts on “Blooper for the night: Exploded Spaghetti Squash

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog to read about my incendiary squash! The day I posted mine, I googled “exploding spaghetti squash” and found another woman’s blog who’d had the same thing happen just the night before. And I also found a blog post about a squash that exploded in the microwave like yours did but actually knocked the door off its hinges. There really ought to be warning labels on these things! ;-)

    1. Hahaha, I never knew there was danger of my microwave door being knocked off! Warning labels would be helpful! I think I’ll cut the next one in half and cook it in the oven next time……
      Thanks for stopping by here too :)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *