For more coffee drink recipes please visit my new website Home Coffee Recipes.com
A delicious iced mocha recipe for you! Try it, I’m pretty sure you’ll love it! You can also try this mocha frappuccino recipe if you’d like a blended version.
This iced mocha recipe is not “blended”, but iced. So you do not need a blender, just whole or crushed ice! It is very quick and easy. Add whipped cream on top and you’re all set!
For the cocoa powder, I use Ghirardelli Sweet Ground Chocolate and I love it. They also have an unsweetened version.
Author: Melissa Hall
Recipe type: Drinks
A yummy iced coffee drink for a hot summer day! Try this iced mocha recipe for a delicious ice cold pick me up.
- Aprox. 16 oz cup
- 2 fresh shots of espresso, or ¼ cup fresh brewed coffee
- 1.5 tablespoons sweetened Cocoa powder or 1tbls. unsweetened Cocoa powder
- 1.5 tbls. Sugar (if using unsweetened cocoa)
- Milk (try whole milk if you aren't concerned about calories)
- First put the cocoa powder and sugar in your cup. Next pour in the espresso shots or coffee. Stir well. Pour ice in the cup until the cup is about ¾ full of ice. Fill the cup the rest of the way with the milk and stir a bit.
- Enjoy your iced mocha!
You can easily adjust the amounts to taste! Make sure your espresso shots or coffee is nice and hot.